This course can help you to clearly define your own estate planning objectives and goals and equip you with the knowledge and tools necessary to put your plans into action. Upon completion, you will know how to properly protect your assets from probate and spend down, accurately devise a plan for income that will last throughout your retirement and your spouses, and take advantage of little known tax tips and strategies that will help you achieve your goals with the least amount of taxes owed to Uncle Sam.
- Understanding probate
- The importance of wills, living wills, health care powers of attorney
- Do you need a trust How to guarantee your income for the rest of your life & your spouse's life
- How to maximize the living & death benefits of life insurance
- How to use current IRS tax codes to create a tax free retirement
- How to keep your estate private
- The most common estate planning traps to avoid.
Date and Time
Sat, Sep 23, 2023
10:30a - 12:30p PST