This course offers real world strategies and methods designed for those who are preparing for retirement or are in the early stages of retirement and planning on filing for Social Security benefits. It is designed to take the confusion out of the many different options available to begin receiving Social Security income and help you determine which option is best for you.
• How to properly file for Social Security benefits
• Maximize the amount you are eligible to receive
• How to avoid the most common mistakes people make when claiming their benefits
• Optimize your assets to minimize or avoid paying taxes on your Social Security benefits
• How Social Security is taxed
UNDERSTANDINGMEDICARE:THE A, B, C, D’S
Learn everything that you need to know about Medicare and how to determine the best options for your current situation.
• Get the facts about what Medicare does and does not cover
• Learn the differences between parts A, B, C, and D
• Understand the costs for each part
• Know the difference between Medicare and Medicaid
• Latest changes to Medicare and Social Security